A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Kingsley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Kingsley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Kingsley, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kingsley graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kingsley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Redding
- St. Elizabeth Community Hospital
- Shasta Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Chad Kingsley DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael C. Kingsley practice?
- Dr. Michael Kingsley has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Kingsley practices Family Medicine near Redding, CA.
See Redding Primary Care Doctors.