- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Kingsley is Excellent. Dr. Kingsley has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Kingsley, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kingsley graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kingsley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center - Redding
- St. Elizabeth Community Hospital
- Redding Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kingsley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Kingsley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael C. Kingsley practice?
Dr. Michael Kingsley practices Family Medicine near Redding, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Anderson, CA and Shasta Lake, CA.
See Redding Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Miguel Kingsley, Dr. Mitch Kingsley, Dr. Myles Kingsley, Dr. Michal Kingsley, Dr. Mickey Kingsley, Dr. Miles Kingsley