Dr. Michael Kinney Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Kinney?

October 11th, 2017

Amazing Doctor

Dr Kinney is the best and most knowledgeable doctor that I have had. His concern about my problem was unsurpassable. His continued care of me has not stopped for the past 3 years. He does not rush you during your visits and answers all your questions and personally calls you back if you have added concerns. Remarkable!!! Great Doctor , compassionate man. I would Highly recommend him.

October 14th, 2016

Best breast Surgeon

Dr. Kinney explained what my diagnosis meant in detail. He answered all of my questions. He is a man of integrity. His dedication to his patients makes me feel like I am not just a number. He cares about you!

July 15th, 2016

He saved my life!

April 13th, 2016

Excellent doctor. Very professional and good listener!

March 30th, 2016

Amazing , respectful Doctor ever

Dr. Kinney is an awesome physician as well as a remarkable man. His knowledge is unbelieveable and your concerns are so important to him. Caring, compassionate , never rushing you, answering all your questions and keeping you alive. These are his concerns. Best Doctor ever. You will be happy, as I am, that you chose him to take great care of you.

September 16th, 2015

Most profesional, intelligent Doc I have eve seen.

He explained everything very clearly. Was very professional and actually cared about what I was going through. Office staff and assistants of the same make as Doctor Kinney. I would recommend him to anyone!!!

August 9th, 2015

Best doctor I have, I am a 3 time breast cancer survivor, and I truly believe he saved my life!

November 19th, 2014

j

The best! Caring and most important prompt in answering questions and working with family members. I have no scar! I am one lucky woman thanks to Dr. Kinney! I look forward to seeing you again for check ups and have my daughters gets the same expert care!

September 30th, 2014

He did my mastectomy back in 1999, I have known him for 15 years. Best cancer surgeon around. Good man, very kind and caring. I am alive today because of him. Having cancer and surgeries and chemo is a terrible thing to go thru, but having Dr. Kinney head up my medical team a positive experience. I am still here today!!!!

August 28th, 2014

Dr. Kinney is very personable with extremely polite bedside manners. Very gentle and thorough. My experience with him was exceptional and I recommend his professional services to anyone.

January 6th, 2014

Most caring Doctor

Dr. Kinney made me feel as though I were the only patient he had. He listened, most important, answered all my questions. He treated me with respect, and was the most caring doctor I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. My friends all liked him too. I would definetly recommend him to anyone facing this problem. I hope I don't have to see him again, but if by chance I do, I will go back to him again. I don't think I have ever had the Doctor himself call me. He does!

February 13th, 2013

Great experience

I was very aprehensive having to see him because of the fear of having a lump. Everything was designed to put me at ease and he was extremely tactful, caring, and made sure of provide comfort. From the rooms not on a freezing temperatures to even make sure his hands were not ice cold when examining me. What a great experience.