Dr. Michael Kinney MD Patient Reviews

October 14th, 2016
Best breast Surgeon
Dr. Kinney explained what my diagnosis meant in detail. He answered all of my questions. He is a man of integrity. His dedication to his patients makes me feel like I am not just a number. He cares about you!

July 15th, 2016
He saved my life!

April 13th, 2016
Excellent doctor. Very professional and good listener!

March 30th, 2016
Amazing , respectful Doctor ever
Dr. Kinney is an awesome physician as well as a remarkable man. His knowledge is unbelieveable and your concerns are so important to him. Caring, compassionate , never rushing you, answering all your questions and keeping you alive. These are his concerns. Best Doctor ever. You will be happy, as I am, that you chose him to take great care of you.

September 16th, 2015
Most profesional, intelligent Doc I have eve seen.
He explained everything very clearly. Was very professional and actually cared about what I was going through. Office staff and assistants of the same make as Doctor Kinney. I would recommend him to anyone!!!

August 9th, 2015
Best doctor I have, I am a 3 time breast cancer survivor, and I truly believe he saved my life!

April 14th, 2015
Would not recommend Kinney
My bi-lateral MX is a mess. His staff is rude. He was an hour late for surgery. Do NOT recommend this surgeon. Go to Center for Restorative Breast Surgery in New Orleans to get top notch care and surgery.

November 18th, 2014
j
The best! Caring and most important prompt in answering questions and working with family members. I have no scar! I am one lucky woman thanks to Dr. Kinney! I look forward to seeing you again for check ups and have my daughters gets the same expert care!

September 30th, 2014
He did my mastectomy back in 1999, I have known him for 15 years. Best cancer surgeon around. Good man, very kind and caring. I am alive today because of him. Having cancer and surgeries and chemo is a terrible thing to go thru, but having Dr. Kinney head up my medical team a positive experience. I am still here today!!!!

August 28th, 2014
Dr. Kinney is very personable with extremely polite bedside manners. Very gentle and thorough. My experience with him was exceptional and I recommend his professional services to anyone.

January 6th, 2014
Most caring Doctor
Dr. Kinney made me feel as though I were the only patient he had. He listened, most important, answered all my questions. He treated me with respect, and was the most caring doctor I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. My friends all liked him too. I would definetly recommend him to anyone facing this problem. I hope I don't have to see him again, but if by chance I do, I will go back to him again. I don't think I have ever had the Doctor himself call me. He does!

February 13th, 2013
Great experience
I was very aprehensive having to see him because of the fear of having a lump. Everything was designed to put me at ease and he was extremely tactful, caring, and made sure of provide comfort. From the rooms not on a freezing temperatures to even make sure his hands were not ice cold when examining me. What a great experience.