Dr. Michael Kirkham Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Kirkham?

August 20th, 2013

Stay away from Michael D. Kirkham

Dr. Kirkham and his staff are probably the most incompetent bunch of buffoons I've had ever had the mispleasure of trying to schedule an appointment with. I scheduled an aviation medical exam with them. His staff said they would see me, but insisted on payment up front, then didn't know how to run it or accept payment. After making me wait over 30 minutes before accepting payment, they told me it was too late to see me. They didn't even know clearly what an aviation medical was, not knowing the difference between a third-class medical and a first, and not knowing whether an EKG was required. His staff consist of a bunch of overweight, low-IQ, women who have know real idea what is going on or what customer service or medical care are. Stay away from this office.

Doctor's Response

I do not do Aviation Physicals nor have I ever. This review is mistakenly assigned to me by an unhappy patient.

January 31st, 2012

Listen Doc

This doc need to listen 1st then answer questions even if was asked twice without making the patient angry...

Another busy day in Urgent Care perhaps

October 13th, 2011

Not impressed!

Saw Dr. Kirkham for first time and while he seems very knowledgeable, he showed absolutely no concern in my problem nor interest in what I had to say. Felt that he couldn't get out of the room fast enough. No plans to return to his office.

Doctor's Response

I have never done well in a system that pushes doctors to produce "the numbers". Over the past few years, I have extended appointment times for this reason as I do not like to "push patients through" faster than I can care for them well. This has been a problem, hopefully it's getting better for my patients. Apologies to this reviewer.

SHOW