A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Kirsch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Kirsch is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Kirsch, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kirsch has 5 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Alan Kirsch MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Kirsch practice?
- Dr. Michael Kirsch has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Kirsch practices Psychiatry near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Psychiatrists.