A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Kirschner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kirschner
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kirschner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Kirschner, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kirschner graduated from Midwestern University at Glendale.
Dr. Kirschner has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/Central Valley General Hospital
- Sierra Kings District Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Neil Kirschner DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael N. Kirschner practice?
- Dr. Michael Kirschner has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Kirschner practices Family Medicine near Hanford, CA.
See Hanford Family Physicians.