A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Kirschner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kirschner
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Kirschner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Kirschner, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kirschner graduated from Midwestern University at Glendale.
Dr. Kirschner has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/Central Valley General Hospital
- Sierra Kings District Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Neil Kirschner DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael N. Kirschner practice?
- Dr. Michael Kirschner has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Kirschner practices Family Medicine near Hanford, CA.
See Hanford Family Physicians.