A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Kirwin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Kirwin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Kirwin, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kirwin graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Kirwin has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- St Barnabas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Steven Kirwin MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Kirwin practice?
- Dr. Michael Kirwin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Kirwin practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Freehold, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Manalapan, NJ and Monroe Township, NJ.
See Freehold Obstetricians & Gynecologists.