Learn more about Dr. Michael Kissenberth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Kissenberth is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kissenberth
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kissenberth Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Kissenberth, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kissenberth graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kissenberth has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Greer Memorial Hospital formerly Allen Bennett Hospital
- Hillcrest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael John Kissenberth MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Kissenberth practice?
- Dr. Michael Kissenberth has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Kissenberth practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Greenville, SC.
See Greenville Orthopedic Surgeons.