A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Kissenberth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Kissenberth is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kissenberth
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kissenberth Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Kissenberth, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kissenberth graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kissenberth has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Greer Memorial Hospital formerly Allen Bennett Hospital
- Hillcrest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael John Kissenberth MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Kissenberth practice?
- Dr. Michael Kissenberth has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Kissenberth practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Greenville, SC.
See Greenville Surgeons.