Dr. Michael Kitchell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Kitchell?

Adult ADHD

Have you seen Dr. Michael Kitchell?

4 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Dissatisfied

Showing 4 Ratings with 1 Comment

September 14th, 2014

I saw Dr. Kitchell for severe headaches. He rushed through the appointment only asking me only a couple of questions then writing me some prescriptions. He told me to come back if they didn't work. Went back after a couple of weeks; he just looked at me and said there was nothing else he could do for me. I subsequently saw a different neurologist who worked with me until my problem was resolved. I believe Dr. Kitchell is more interested in politics than he is in medicine.

June 10th, 2016