Gastroenterologist (digestive)
Video profile

3.0

c pontarelli show details c pontarelli
May 23rd, 2012

I THINK THIS IS ONE OF THE BETTER DOCTORS IVE HAD THE PLEASURE OFKNOWING.I am really glad he is my doctor . he is helping greatly with my stomach problem, I,VE BEEN TO MANY DOCTORS AND HE IS THE ONE WHOSE HELPED ME THE MOST.

Does not want to see Medicare and Medicaid patients show details Does not want to see Medicare and Medicaid patients
Apr 28th, 2012

If you have medicare and medicaid, he does not want to see you. office does not return my phone call. Follow up appointment is almost hard to get.

GI service show details GI service
Feb 6th, 2012

Excellent experience.

Jan 11th, 2010

Do not use this doctor if you are expecting to get the type of quality service you would expect from a doctor that is trained and has 33 years experience in his field. He does not take time to care for his patients and he DOES not return phone calls in a timely manner. It has been 1 month and 2 days since I last saw him and in that time frame I have tried to contact him seven times with no response. His nurse is unfriendly and does not speak to patients in a professional manner. Please look for a different doctor within this group. Loyola is a great place but this doctor is horrific.