A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Klebuc:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Klebuc, Plastic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Klebuc, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Bone Transplantation
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Facial Nerve Injuries
- Facial Paralysis
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Klebuc graduated from University Of Saskatchewan College Of Medicine, Saskatoon. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Klebuc has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
- Texas Orthopedic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Klebuc MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael Klebuc practice?
- Dr. Michael Klebuc has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Klebuc practices Plastic Surgery near Houston, TX.
See Houston Plastic Surgeons.