Dr. Michael Klebuc Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Klebuc?

New Hope

Posted on December 9th, 2015

Dr Klebuc is an outstanding doctor. After my breast cancer surgery, I spent 4 years fighting one infection and surgery after another. By the time I got to Dr Klebuc I was afraid and hopeless. From the first moment we met, he made me feel better. He looked me in the eyes and said,"We are going to fix this Teresa it's not hopeless." just as tho he knew what I was thinking. All through my treatment he has been kind,uplfiting,hopeful and always makes sure I understand exactly what is going to happen and how it will be accomplished. I feel safe his hands and look forward to getting back to my life.

Great Experience

Posted on November 6th, 2015

Extremely pleased with Dr. Klebuc and his staff. The pre-op and post-op care was excellent. I was very impressed with Dr Klebuc's ability to make me feel at ease about the procedure both before and after the surgery. He has a great demeanor and explains things well. I never felt like I was being rushed out the door for my appointments. As for the surgery itself, it went as he described and there have been no complications. His staff did an excellent job working with my insurance company to make sure my procedure was properly covered (his office was an out-of-network provider).

Don't trust him

Posted on September 19th, 2015

Didn't get my permission to have an intern do the surgery. 5 hr surgery took almost 15 hrs. Insurance billed $180,000. I look the same but am terrified at the thought of going into an operating room. When he realized I knew he didn't do all the work, I was offered expensive spa gifts.

Very Rude and unprofessional Staff

Posted on October 3rd, 2014

His receptionist is the rudest person I have ever spoken with. She even made fun of the way I pronounced the name of my insurance. When I talk about her rude behavior with her supervisor, they called me and they said the had cancelled my appointment with the doctor. It really hurts me, because I really need to see the doctor, and they easily canceled my appointment. This is how they treat their patient.

Posted on March 2nd, 2014

Dr Klebuc helped save my daughters foot after others gave up and wanted to amputate. He is a very caring doctor and makes her feel as if she is his only patient. We drive six hours to see him and its worth every mile!

Broken Arrow Okla Resident

Posted on March 20th, 2012

Excellent Doctor. He changed my life. Superior in every way. Excellent!!!! I thank this doctor for my life.He has made such a difference in my life. Wonderful doctor.If there were more doctors like him, the world would be a better place, Thank you Dr.Klebuc

outstanding care provider

Posted on January 18th, 2012

Dr. Klebuc is highly skilled and very caring. He provided a high degree of personal interest and I always felt that he was detailed and focused. I recommend him to everyone.

Awesome Doctor

Posted on July 11th, 2011

I am a 15 year old girl and I was born with complete left facial paralysis. I had never thought anything could be done about it, until I met dr. Klebuc. He made it very easy to keep in touch, since we lived three states away. He was very kind and explained everything to me. He gave me options and did not push me to make certain choices. After my surgery he always came to see how I was doing. He is a amazing doctor and I would highly recommend him!!!

Tops in his field

Posted on February 22nd, 2011

Saw Dr. Klebuc for facial paralysis caused by botched rhytidectomy by Knoxville,TN plastic surgeon. Dr. Klebuc went well above and beyond expectations to help me, more so than any other doctor that I have contacted. He is truly caring and exceedingly competent: he is tops in his field. I would not hesitate to return to him and I highly recommend him.

7 surgeries and counting

Posted on March 22nd, 2010

Due to a car accident and inadequate treatment afterward, I have had 7 ortho and reconstructive operations on my right foot. I know more than I care to about hospitals and doctors. Dr Klebuc is one of the most caring, thorough, straightforward surgeons that I have ever met. The wait time may be long at times, but that is partly due to his being in demand. I have heard him in phone consultations with operating room doctors just before he opens the door for my appointment. I have never felt that he rushed through my appointment or any follow ups. And when I have been in recovery in the hospital, Dr. Klebuc saw me daily (in addition to his residents). For "true reconstruction" operations, there are not many options. In my case, Dr. Klebuc worked wonders with what he was given. I still have one or two more surgeries to go, but I would not consider anyone else to do the job.

Posted on October 31st, 2017