A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Kleeman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Kleeman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Kleeman, DO is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Kleeman graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.
Dr. Kleeman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kleeman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan