A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Kleeman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Kleeman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Kleeman, DO is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Kleeman graduated from University of New England, Biddeford. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kleeman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Charles Hospital
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael W Kleeman DO is a male Transplant Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Transplant Surgery and Urology.
- Where does Dr. Michael W. Kleeman practice?
- Dr. Michael Kleeman has 11 office locations.
Dr. Michael Kleeman practices Transplant Surgery and Urology near Port Jefferson, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and East Setauket, NY.
See Port Jefferson Surgeons and Port Jefferson Urologists.