A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Kleerekoper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Kleerekoper is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Parathyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Kleerekoper graduated from University Of Sydney.
Dr. Kleerekoper has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael L Kleerekoper MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Kleerekoper practice?
- Dr. Michael Kleerekoper has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Kleerekoper practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Toledo, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Ypsilanti, MI and East China, MI.
See Toledo Endocrinologists.