Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Klein
Dr. Michael Klein, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Toledo, OH, with other offices in Palo Alto, CA and Palo Alto, CA (and 1 other location). He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics, Pediatric Surgery, Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine. Dr. Klein is affiliated with Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center, Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center and Toledo`s Childrens Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Klein has the following 4 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Pediatric Surgery
A pediatric surgeon is a qualified surgeon who has additional training in performing surgery on young patients, including fetuses (neonatal or fetal surgery), infants, children, adolescents and teenagers.
Because pediatric patients are...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
Dr. Michael Klein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Toledo, OH.
Dr. Jennifer Ruddy
Pediatric Pulmonology, Pediatrics
Toledo, OH 0 mi14
Dr. Naser Moiduddin
Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatrics
Toledo, OH 0 mi11
Dr. Hany Jacob
Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Toledo, OH 0 mi37