A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Kleinberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Kleinberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kleinberg graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Kleinberg has 6 hospital affiliations:
- James Lawrence Kernan Hospital Inc
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kleinberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Priority Partners - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Kleinberg practice?
Dr. Michael Kleinberg practices Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, Hematology & Oncology, Medical Oncology, and Transplant Surgery near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists, Baltimore Infectious Disease Doctors, Baltimore Oncologists, and Baltimore Surgeons.