A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Kleven:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Kleven is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Kleven graduated from Midwestern University at Glendale. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kleven has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Kleven DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael Kleven practice?
- Dr. Michael Kleven has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Kleven practices Family Medicine near Glendale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Surprise, AZ.
See Glendale Family Physicians.