A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Kleven:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Kleven is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kleven
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Kleven Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Kleven graduated from Midwestern University at Glendale. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kleven has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Floyd Kleven DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael F. Kleven practice?
- Dr. Michael Kleven has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Kleven practices Family Medicine near Glendale, AZ.
See Glendale Primary Care Doctors.