A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Kluska:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Kluska, Plastic & Cosmetic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kluska
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Kluska Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kluska graduated from Des Moines University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kluska has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Frick Hospital
- Westmoreland Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Kluska DO is a male Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael Kluska practice?
- Dr. Michael Kluska has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Kluska practices Surgery near White Sulphur Springs, WV.
Additional practice locations include: Low Moor, VA.
See White Sulphur Springs Surgeons.