A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Kluska:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Kluska, Plastic & Cosmetic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cosmetic Breast Surgery
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kluska graduated from University of Osteopathic Medicine and Health Sciences, DesMoines. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kluska has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Frick Hospital
- Westmoreland Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Scott Kluska DO is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Kluska practice?
- Dr. Michael Kluska has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Kluska practices Plastic Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Greensburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: White Sulphur Springs, WV.
See Greensburg Surgeons.