A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. C Knee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. C Knee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. C Knee, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Knee graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Knee has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- Umdnj University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. C Michael Knee MD is a male Pediatrician, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. C M. Knee practice?
- Dr. C Knee has 1 office location.
Dr. C Knee practices Pediatrics near Midland Park, NJ.
See Midland Park Pediatricians.