A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Knox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Knox, FACR, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Interventional Radiology
Education & Awards
Dr. Knox graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Knox has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
- Zeeland Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Knox FACR and MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Knox practice?
- Dr. Michael Knox has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Knox practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Grand Rapids, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Kalamazoo, MI.
See Grand Rapids Radiologists.