A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Kobernick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kobernick
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kobernick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Kobernick, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kobernick graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Kobernick has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael S Kobernick MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Kobernick practice?
- Dr. Michael Kobernick has 9 office locations.
Dr. Michael Kobernick practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ferndale, MI and Highland Park, MI.
See Warren Emergency Physicians and Warren Family Physicians.