A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Kobernick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kobernick
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kobernick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Kobernick, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kobernick graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Kobernick has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael S Kobernick MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Kobernick practice?
- Dr. Michael Kobernick has 9 office locations.
Dr. Michael Kobernick practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ferndale, MI and Highland Park, MI.
See Warren Emergency Physicians and Warren Primary Care Doctors.