A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Kochman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Kochman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Kochman, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 34 areas:
- Barrett Esophagus
- Bile Duct Cancer
- Bile Duct Diseases
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Colon Cancer
- Colon Cancer (Sigmoid Neoplasms)
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Colorectal Cancer
- Dental Implants
- Digestive System Endoscopy (EGD)
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (Fetoscopy)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Esophageal and Gastric Varices
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Kochman graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Kochman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Kochman MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Kochman practice?
- Dr. Michael Kochman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Kochman practices Gastroenterology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Radnor, PA.
See Philadelphia Gastroenterologists.