- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Kochman is Good. Dr. Kochman has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Kochman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
He has special expertise in 46 Areas, including Barrett Esophagus, Barrett Esophagus, and Bile Duct Cancer.43 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kochman graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Kochman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kochman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Kochman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Kochman practice?
Dr. Michael Kochman practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Radnor, PA and Wayne, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Gastroenterologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michal Kochman, Dr. Micheal Kochman, Dr. Michel Kochman, Dr. Mickey Kochman, Dr. Miguel Kochman, Dr. Mike Kochman