A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Koegel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Koegel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Koegel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Koegel graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Koegel has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Koegel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 27 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael M. Koegel practice?
Dr. Michael Koegel practices Internal Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists.