Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Koester
Dr. Michael Koester, MD, FAAP is a Doctor primarily located in Eugene, OR. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Sports Medicine, Pediatrics, Orthopedic Surgery and Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. Dr. Koester is affiliated with McKenzie-Willamette Medical Center, Sacred Heart Medical Center and Sacred Heart Medical Center At Riverbend. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Koester has the following 4 specialties
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
A physiatrist is a doctor who specializes in the rehabilitation and physiological treatment of patients with an illness or injury that affects movement.
These specialists have extensive knowledge of the nerves, muscles, bone, and brain....
Dr. Michael Koester is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Eugene, OR.
Dr. Steven Shah
Orthopedic Surgery, Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery
Eugene, OR 0 mi13
Dr. Lisa Pomranky
Sports Medicine, Family Medicine
Eugene, OR 0 mi12
Dr. Heather Campion
Orthopedic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand
Eugene, OR 0 mi