Learn more about Dr. Michael Kogan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Kogan is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Kogan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kogan graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Kogan has 18 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
- Provena St Marys Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Kogan MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael Kogan practice?
- Dr. Michael Kogan has 9 office locations.
Dr. Michael Kogan practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Elgin, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Algonquin, IL and Geneva, IL.
See Elgin Surgeons and Elgin Orthopedic Surgeons.