Learn more about Dr. Michael Kogan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Kogan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kogan
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kogan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Kogan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kogan graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Kogan has 18 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
- Provena St Marys Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Kogan MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael Kogan practice?
- Dr. Michael Kogan has 9 office locations.
Dr. Michael Kogan practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Elgin, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Algonquin, IL and Geneva, IL.
See Elgin Surgeons and Elgin Orthopedic Surgeons.