A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Kohanski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Kohanski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Kohanski, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kohanski graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kohanski has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Shane Kohanski MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Kohanski practice?
- Dr. Michael Kohanski has 13 office locations.
Dr. Michael Kohanski practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Lewisville, TX and Rockwall, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.