A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Kohn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Kohn, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Kohn graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Kohn has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
- Saint Francis Memorial Hospital
- Mills Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Anders Kohn MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Kohn practice?
- Dr. Michael Kohn has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Kohn practices Emergency Medicine near Burlingame, CA.
See Burlingame Emergency Physicians.