inactive

Michael H Kohrman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

August 17th, 2015
Best doctor in his field. Put my daughter's life in his hands.

December 21st, 2010
Dr. Kohrman is not warm and fuzzy and is a little odd (e.g. He doesnt make eye contact looks down or closes his eyes while he talks to you.) but he is very knowledgeable and is a good doctor. He treated both of my children. Several years ago, he suggested we switch to another neurologist because he was not comfortable with my sons condition. He made arrangements for us to see another doctor at the same hospital. We did not care for that doctor and have since found another. I appreciate and respect his willingness to admit he might not be the best doctor for my son. Because of Dr. Kohrman, my son rec'd therapies early on - making a huge difference in my son's life. (Prior to seeing Dr. Kohrman, we saw neurologists at NMH - they were not as proactive. Luckily we had a pediatrician who disagreed with Northwestern and sent us to Dr. Kohrman.)