Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Kolber
Dr. Michael Kolber, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Miami, FL. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Clinical Laboratory Immunology, Infectious Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Kolber is affiliated with University of Miami Sylvester Co Cancer Center, Jackson Memorial Hospital and Cedars Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Kolber has the following 3 specialties
- Clinical Laboratory Immunology
Clinical laboratory immunologists study and research how disease develops and how to treat and monitor various types of disease. If your doctor suspects you have an immune-mediated or autoimmune condition, like celiac disease, rheumatoid arthritis...
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Michael Kolber is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami, FL.
Dr. Robert Stang
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Miami, FL 0 mi30
Dr. Hazel Lupena
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Miami, FL 0 mi13
Dr. Samora Cotterell
Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine
Miami, FL 0 mi10