A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Komar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Komar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Komar
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Komar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Komar, FACG, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Komar graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Komar has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Lewistown Hospital
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Komar FACG and MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Komar practice?
- Dr. Michael Komar has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Komar practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Danville, PA.
See Danville Internists and Danville Gastroenterologists.