A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Komeya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Komeya is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Komeya
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Komeya Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Komeya, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Komeya graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu.
Dr. Komeya has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Wahiawa General Hospital
- Queens Medical Center
- Kahi Mohala
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Y Komeya MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Michael Y. Komeya practice?
- Dr. Michael Komeya has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Komeya practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Honolulu, HI.
See Honolulu Psychiatrists.