A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Komeya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Komeya is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Komeya
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Komeya Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Komeya, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Komeya graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu.
Dr. Komeya has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Wahiawa General Hospital
- Queens Medical Center
- Kahi Mohala
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Y Komeya MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Michael Y. Komeya practice?
- Dr. Michael Komeya has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Komeya practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Honolulu, HI.
See Honolulu Psychiatrists.