Dr. Michael Komin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Komin?

August 3rd, 2016

Dr, Komin has been my primary doctor for 7 years now, he and the ladies that work there are very nice and helpful. I have recomended himto other people. Thumbs up for me.

June 18th, 2015

Rude and inefficient office staff. Made an appointment three weeks in advance. Called today to verify appointment Was told staff was calling everybody today to cancel appointments due to Dr. out. Was put on hold, another office staff said " we have been trying to contact you since Monday to cancel appointment. "They had a disconnected # from two years ago. Staff said this is the # we have in our system" I gave my current # during the time I made appointment. Had I not called to verify I would have wasted a long trip. If office staff can't get the right phone #, .....something that simple, .... won't go there again and would definitely not recommend

June 15th, 2013

Bad experience!

First of all I signed in at the doctor's office at 1:53 and my appt was at 2:00. There was a lady in front of me who also signed in at 1:53 and wrote her appt as 2:15. After waiting 25 minutes, the lady was called back as I sat in the waiting room. I then pointed out that I arrived to my appt on time and although the lady ahead of me was in fact before me I should have been called back first. The secretary did not say a word but preceded to look at her computer. I was called back after a few minutes. Second of all, as I sat next to another patient and their family the medical assistant asks loudly what I am being seen for. I reply, "I'm here to see Dr. for a follow up." She states follow up for what? I then preceded to tell her that there is no confidentiality and I don't feel comfortable talking about why I am there in front of everyone. She then gives me attitude, blurting out my blood pressure and stating "You're Bp is high!" I said yes, because at this point I'm upset!

July 30th, 2012

I like Dr Komin and his family, but his staff has made several errors refilling our RX and he never sea to spend enough time with us during our visits, then they lost my urine sample and never called me back, tired of paying for incompetent care, sorry

October 18th, 2011

great

September 19th, 2011

Great Doctor. Nice New Clear office Just a few miles west. Office staff Courteous and Caring. Great experience.Will Recommend to others. Just a good family doctor.

December 29th, 2016