Learn more about Dr. Michael Kommor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Kommor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Kommor, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Kommor graduated from University of Louisville . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kommor has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Northeast
- Norton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Kommor MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Kommor practice?
- Dr. Michael Kommor has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Kommor practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Louisville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: La Grange, KY.
See Louisville Internists, Louisville Hematologists, and Louisville Oncologists.