A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Kondash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Kondash is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kondash
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Kondash Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Kondash graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kondash has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mid-Valley Hospital
- Community Medical Center/Scranton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael L Kondash DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Kondash practice?
- Dr. Michael Kondash has 1 office location.
- Dr. Michael Kondash practices Family Medicine near South Abington Township, PA.