A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Kondash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Kondash is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kondash
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kondash Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Kondash graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kondash has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mid-Valley Hospital
- Community Medical Center/Scranton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael L Kondash DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Kondash practice?
- Dr. Michael Kondash has 1 office location.
- Dr. Michael Kondash practices Family Medicine near South Abington Township, PA.