Dr. Michael Koniarczyk Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Michael Koniarczyk?

April 1st, 2015

Dr. K is my favorite doctor. He takes time to listen and teach my about my problems. He regularly gives me handouts about my problems. I have brought more family members and friends to see him.

May 17th, 2014

One of the first things he told me was that he only had 20 minutes for me. I've been in many times with wrist, hand, and finger pain and tingling. It is affecting my quality of life. He said my symptoms were atypical of either carpal tunnel or arthritis and shrugged me off, saying to just do some hand exercises. (Not providing me with any specific exercises or resources, either!) Awful experience. Currently in the process of transferring my care from The Cleveland Clinic because he is not the first doctor that has treated me this way.

December 18th, 2015