Learn more about Dr. Michael Koop:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Koop is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Koop
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Koop Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Koop, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Koop graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Koop has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Richard Koop MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Koop practice?
- Dr. Michael Koop has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Koop practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Sugar Land, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.