Dr. Michael Kordus II Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Kordus II?

December 9th, 2013

Received excellent and prompt service at the ER at Murphy Medical Center. Dr. Kordus was very courteous and had an excellent bedeside manner with me.

May 14th, 2012

Rude and Uncaring Emergency Room Doctor

Dr. Kordus was incredibly rude to me as a patient in the Murphy Medical Center Emergency. His attitude was that because I was riding a motorcycle, I deserved to be injured. He was unconcerned about my injuries, my pain and discomfort. I am over 55 years old and I was NOT at fault in the accident. If this doctor is burned out, then he should just stay with his practice in Ashville and PLEASE STOP working the emergency room in Murphy. I am thoroughly disgusted.

December 10th, 2016