A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Kore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Kore is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Kore, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kore graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Kore has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Cobleskill Regional Hospital
- Little Falls Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kore accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 50 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 12 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 22 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 6 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 5 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Kore practice?
Dr. Michael Kore practices Pediatrics near Herkimer, NY.
See Herkimer Pediatricians.