- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Kore is Excellent. Dr. Kore has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Kore, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kore graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kore has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Bassett Healthcare of Schoharie County
- Bassett Healthcare M I Bassett Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kore accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 50 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 22 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 6 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 5 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Kore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Kore practice?
Dr. Michael Kore practices Pediatrics near Herkimer, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Cooperstown, NY and Portage, MI.
See Herkimer Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Miguel Kore, Dr. Mitch Kore, Dr. Myles Kore, Dr. Michal Kore, Dr. Mickey Kore, Dr. Miles Kore