A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Korenman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Korenman is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Korenman, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Korenman graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Korenman has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Baylor Medical Center at Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Dean Korenman MD is a male Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Korenman practice?
- Dr. Michael Korenman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Korenman practices Surgery near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Surgeons.