A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Korman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Korman is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Korman
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Korman, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Korman graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Korman has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Korman MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Korman practice?
- Dr. Michael Korman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Korman practices Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine near Darby, PA.
See Darby Pulmonologists and Darby Critical Care Practitioners.