A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Kornhauser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Kornhauser, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kornhauser graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kornhauser has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Abington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Stewart Kornhauser MD is a male Pediatrician, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Kornhauser practice?
- Dr. Michael Kornhauser has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Kornhauser practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wynnewood, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.