Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Korpics
Dr. Michael Korpics, MD is a Doctor primarily located in La Grange, IL. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Korpics is affiliated with Valley West Community Hospital, West Suburban Medical Center and St Alexius Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Korpics has the following 2 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Michael Korpics is similar to the following 3 Doctors near La Grange, IL.
Dr. Ahmed Nazimuddin
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
La Grange, IL 0 mi10
Dr. Sherwin Waldman
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
La Grange, IL 0 mi39
Dr. Bonny Chen
La Grange, IL 0 mi20