A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Kortbus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Kortbus, Otolaryngologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Kortbus, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 27 areas:
- Acquired Ear Deformities
- Ear Cancer
- Ear Diseases
- Ear Infection (Otitis)
- Ethmoid Sinusitis
- Fluid in Middle Ear (Otitis Media with Effusion)
- Frontal Sinusitis
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Headache Disorders
- Maxillary Sinusitis
- Middle Ear Bone Growth (Otosclerosis)
- Middle Ear Cholesteatoma
- Middle Ear Infection (Otitis Media)
- Middle Ear Ventilation
- Neck Dissection
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Kortbus graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kortbus has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Columbia Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Kortbus MD is a male Otolaryngologist and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Kortbus practice?
- Dr. Michael Kortbus has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Kortbus practices Otolaryngology near Hudson, NY.
See Hudson Otolaryngologists.