Learn more about Dr. Michael Kortbus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Kortbus, Otolaryngologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kortbus
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kortbus Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Kortbus, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 27 areas:
- Acquired Ear Deformities
- Ear Cancer
- Ear Diseases
- Ear Infection (Otitis)
- Ethmoid Sinusitis
- Fluid in Middle Ear (Otitis Media with Effusion)
- Frontal Sinusitis
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Headache Disorders
- Maxillary Sinusitis
- Middle Ear Bone Growth (Otosclerosis)
- Middle Ear Cholesteatoma
- Middle Ear Infection (Otitis Media)
- Middle Ear Ventilation
- Neck Dissection
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Kortbus graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kortbus has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Columbia Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Kortbus MD is a male Otolaryngologist and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Kortbus practice?
- Dr. Michael Kortbus has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Kortbus practices Otolaryngology near Hudson, NY.
See Hudson Otolaryngologists.