A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Koshak is Good. Dr. Koshak has been reviewed by 16 patients who have provided 8 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Koshak graduated from Universite Libre De Bruxelles, Brussels. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Koshak has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- East Valley Hospital Med. Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Koshak accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 9 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Koshak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael M. Koshak practice?
Dr. Michael Koshak practices Family Medicine and General Practice near North Hollywood, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Canoga Park, CA and Torrance, CA.
See North Hollywood Family Physicians and North Hollywood General Practitioners.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Miguel Koshak, Dr. Mitch Koshak, Dr. Myles Koshak, Dr. Michal Koshak, Dr. Mickey Koshak, Dr. Miles Koshak