A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Koshak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Koshak is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Koshak
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Koshak Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Koshak graduated from Universite Libre De Bruxelles, Brussels. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Koshak has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- East Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael M Koshak MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Michael M. Koshak practice?
- Dr. Michael Koshak has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Koshak practices Family Medicine and General Practice near North Hollywood, CA.
See North Hollywood Family Physicians and North Hollywood General Practitioners.