Learn more about Dr. Michael Koshak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Koshak is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Koshak graduated from Universite Libre De Bruxelles, Brussels. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Koshak has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Koshak accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 9 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael M. Koshak practice?
Dr. Michael Koshak practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Occupational Medicine near North Hollywood, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Canoga Park, CA.
See North Hollywood Family Physicians, North Hollywood General Practitioners, and North Hollywood Plastic Surgeons.