A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Koshak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Koshak, Family Practitioner is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Koshak
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Koshak Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Koshak graduated from Universite Libre De Bruxelles, Brussels. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Koshak has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- East Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael M Koshak MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Michael M. Koshak practice?
- Dr. Michael Koshak has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Koshak practices Family Medicine and General Practice near North Hollywood, CA.
See North Hollywood Family Physicians and North Hollywood Primary Care Doctors.