A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Kosinski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Kosinski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kosinski
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kosinski Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Kosinski, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kosinski graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Kosinski has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Edward Kosinski MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Kosinski practice?
- Dr. Michael Kosinski has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Kosinski practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Harper Woods, MI.
See Harper Woods Orthopedic Surgeons.