Learn more about Dr. Michael Kostal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kostal
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Kostal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Kostal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kostal graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kostal has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Jennersville Regional Hospital
- Christiana Care Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael John Kostal MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Kostal practice?
- Dr. Michael Kostal has 11 office locations.
Dr. Michael Kostal practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Newark, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Wilmington, DE and New Castle, DE.
See Newark Internists and Newark Cardiologists.