A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Kostal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kostal
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Kostal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Kostal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kostal graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kostal has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Jennersville Regional Hospital
- Christiana Care Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael John Kostal MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Kostal practice?
- Dr. Michael Kostal has 11 office locations.
Dr. Michael Kostal practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Newark, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Wilmington, DE and New Castle, DE.
See Newark Internists and Newark Cardiologists.