A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Kostal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Kostal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kostal graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kostal has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Jennersville Regional Hospital
- Christiana Care Health Services
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kostal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan