Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Lisa on Jul 11th, 2016

Best doctor in Raleigh County

by curt wendell on Apr 18th, 2016

best doctor I have had and I have had many over 61 years he is direct and constant in his dealings with his patients he does not treat just anyone and he will not accept any slackers I trust and know him to be ethical

Ms. show details Ms.
by Karen White on Mar 31st, 2016

This Doctor is the most in-depth, by the book individual that has more class and intellect in his tip of his pinky than everyone on his list combined.

by beverly on Mar 23rd, 2016

great doctor

by Lori Halstead on Jan 24th, 2016

I have been with dr. kostanko for a few years and i can tell you he is a great doctor that cares for his patients, and as far as the classes, they are his way of helping us understand our illnesses and natural ways that we can help ourselves. It's not always about the medication...He truely cares about wv and its people!

You Are Wrong About Dr. Kostenok. You Should Investigate Dr. Nasher.Because He And Dr. Derakhshan writes way too much medication and you all know it. show details You Are Wrong About Dr. Kostenok. You Should Investigate Dr. Nasher.Because He And Dr. Derakhshan writes way too much medication and you all know it.
by Carol on Jan 9th, 2016

I Think Very Highly Of Dr. Kostenko, He's The Only Doctor That Really Does Know What He Is Talking About Like With Taking Your Pain Medicine Along With Your Vitamins And Oils You Do Feel Better.He Does Not Over Medicate No one.I Love Everything About Him{The Truth} I Think You All Are Picking At The Wrong Doctor!

great doctor show details great doctor
by Dustin on Jan 23rd, 2014

He is a very caring dr and actually talks to you about reasons why traditional medicines don't really help. He is in the process of setting up to accept private insurance to make it easier on the patients on paying for his service. He actually talks to everyone one on one after each session and gives then personal tips to help them hurt even less.

Disabled Vet From A forien War show details Disabled Vet From A forien War
by King David on Oct 18th, 2013

Dr. K is the best dam Doctor in the state of WV. Hands down !!!!!!!! he even gives ya little History lesson !!!!!!

Patient show details Patient
by Karen D. White on Jul 24th, 2013

This Doctor is the most in depth Dr. when it comes to checking your records, and making sure you know as a patient what is expected of you to continue in his careplan. Not only are you cared for as an individual you are cared for as a human being.Most doctors and their staffs treat patients with chronic pain, cancer and other pain management issues like criminals. The only people that I have heard that would have any issues with him would be if they did not honor the contract that you sign (just like you do anywhere else concerning rules and regulations, ie. drug testing, and deversion etc.) and therefore had to leave because they were breaking their contract ! Dr. Kostenko is the only legitamite pain managment Office in the State of WV in my opinion. He also offers lectures on vitamins and minerals that are very helpful to patients .The most kind and Considerate Doctor I have ever known!

Jul 30th, 2012

hes kind and he cares

He is a Great Dr. show details He is a Great Dr.
Jun 28th, 2011

I have been to several doctors over the years for my health issues and have never had a diagnosis as to what is wrong with me, However I got an appt with Dr.Kostenko and he has made my health issues easier to deal with and has rightfully diagnosed my problems. I am not a drug abuser and he does not hand out drugs to his patients! the wait time is as any other health facility, you always must wait your turn, his staff is very nice and professional. He spends.he does not just take anyone as a patient, you must be screened and have medical records proving your health issues. And there is an age limit, it is not like hes handing out drugs as people are saying.Furthermore I would recommend him to anyone who has serious health issues and needs someone who knows there stuff!