General Practitioner

3050 C & O Dam Rd
Daniels, WV 25832
304-763-0199
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Natalie D. on Oct 15th, 2014

First off, my husband is a cop, so someone working for him that's dating on probably has nothing to do with it. I am a home health RN and when people are doing things they shouldn't regardless of who they are OR if they're in my care, they still get in trouble. Don't blame the police over someone being an idiot. 2nd, I have taken my patients there many different times and this guy is a DRUG PUSHER!!!!! He never even examined my patients! They sat in a class that sounded nothing more than a rehab class! And he was talking about "being addicted to pills" yet EVERYONE in there walked out with perscribtions for pain pills? How does that work?? And I find it pretty dang fishy that he has a lawsuit on Medicare and other insurance companies. What doctor does that? Coming from a registered nurse for the last 5 years, take it from someone who knows how this stuff is supposed to work, something is majorly wrong with this man!!! He needs his doctoring license taken, because he's far far from what a legit doctor is!

Apr 22nd, 2014

I'm one of the doctors patient and he helped me so much in the past two years it's amazing. He believes in what all should believe in is our ancestors how they lived, how they got through stress, how they manages to deal with their pain which is the reason I'm going to him is pain management. I love the way he talks every appt he spends at least an hour talking to his class which is awesome have leaned so much. He got me to watch what I eat n drink n started on vitamins which has helped me so much. I just can't say enough good things about him and his staff they are just wonderful. Now apparently he is doing something in the political aspect and now it is hard for his patients to get their medicine which is totally wrong. I hope this issue resolves quickly myself everyone has their right to have their own opinions. Isn't that in our constitution freedom of speech or did we loose that also. Meadow bridge Wva

|  great doctor  |  show details
by Dustin on Jan 23rd, 2014

He is a very caring dr and actually talks to you about reasons why traditional medicines don't really help. He is in the process of setting up to accept private insurance to make it easier on the patients on paying for his service. He actually talks to everyone one on one after each session and gives then personal tips to help them hurt even less.

|  Disabled Vet From A forien War  |  show details
by King David on Oct 18th, 2013

Dr. K is the best dam Doctor in the state of WV. Hands down !!!!!!!! he even gives ya little History lesson !!!!!!

|  Patient  |  show details
by Karen D. White on Jul 24th, 2013

This Doctor is the most in depth Dr. when it comes to checking your records, and making sure you know as a patient what is expected of you to continue in his careplan. Not only are you cared for as an individual you are cared for as a human being.Most doctors and their staffs treat patients with chronic pain, cancer and other pain management issues like criminals. The only people that I have heard that would have any issues with him would be if they did not honor the contract that you sign (just like you do anywhere else concerning rules and regulations, ie. drug testing, and deversion etc.) and therefore had to leave because they were breaking their contract ! Dr. Kostenko is the only legitamite pain managment Office in the State of WV in my opinion. He also offers lectures on vitamins and minerals that are very helpful to patients .The most kind and Considerate Doctor I have ever known!

|  Last of the real doctors.  |  show details
Jun 26th, 2013

Many things are lacking in Beckley, WV physicians, less so w/ Dr Michael. He makes his own decisions and does not rely on others to make up his mind about diagnoses or treatments. Dr Michael refuses to be intimidated by insurance companies and fortunately he can be independent where many other practitioners cannot. This is an vanishing breed, much to my dismay. Soon we will all be at the mercy of the Big Insurance Companies who are certainly practicing medicine to the detriment of Medicine in general and to us patients in particular.

Jul 30th, 2012

hes kind and he cares

Aug 12th, 2011

well i think dr.konstenko is nothing but a doctor/drug dealer. his way is bill the insurance and also have patients pay also in cash. he probably is able to keep his little dark ways in hiding because one of his employees dates a cop!!!! shame on you konstenko and i cant wait to see you go done and get the jail time you so rightfully deserve along with that special little pharmacy all of your patients have to go to.

|  He is a Great Dr.  |  show details
Jun 28th, 2011

I have been to several doctors over the years for my health issues and have never had a diagnosis as to what is wrong with me, However I got an appt with Dr.Kostenko and he has made my health issues easier to deal with and has rightfully diagnosed my problems. I am not a drug abuser and he does not hand out drugs to his patients! the wait time is as any other health facility, you always must wait your turn, his staff is very nice and professional. He spends.he does not just take anyone as a patient, you must be screened and have medical records proving your health issues. And there is an age limit, it is not like hes handing out drugs as people are saying.Furthermore I would recommend him to anyone who has serious health issues and needs someone who knows there stuff!

|  the great dr  |  show details
by Jason L. England on Aug 5th, 2010

this man is a strait up drug dealer... should be arrested... he holds Oxycontin 'Clinics' where 40 sum people come at once to get their fix... no reputable insurance company will accept him... check his records ~Fraud related with workers comp~ the local police departments are either turning a blind eye, or taking bribes... he destroys the lives of all he "practices his ideas of medicine'... aka.~ get em hooked on Oxycontin and makes them pay cash... may he rot in a prison cell... he deserves it... as he has became a wealthy drug lord... it seems no-one cares... Beware...

|  LEAVE DOC> MIKE A LONE  |  show details
Mar 12th, 2010

If you thank mike is so bad go see the MUSCARIS see TONY FLAM he is the one that had the place closed four trading pills four cok now thay have DO and thay cant wright nothing with out puting a MUSCARIon the scrip PAS.you wont to get down on somebody take a hard look at who is letting you DIE........