A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Kottler, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kottler graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kottler has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Alta View Hospital
- University of Utah Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kottler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- SelectHealth - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Kottler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Kottler practice?
Dr. Michael Kottler practices Ophthalmology near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michal Kottler, Dr. Micheal Kottler, Dr. Michel Kottler, Dr. Mickey Kottler, Dr. Miguel Kottler, Dr. Mike Kottler