A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Koumjian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Koumjian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Koumjian
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Koumjian, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Thoracic/Cardiothoracic Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Koumjian graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Koumjian has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Sharp Mary Birch Hospital for Women
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Koumjian MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael Koumjian practice?
- Dr. Michael Koumjian has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Koumjian practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near La Mesa, CA.
See La Mesa Surgeons.