A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Kourany:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Kourany is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Kourany, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kourany graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Kourany has 33 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Joseph Kourany FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Kourany practice?
- Dr. Michael Kourany has 12 office locations.
Dr. Michael Kourany practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology near Bloomington, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN and Fishers, IN.
See Bloomington Internists and Bloomington Cardiologists.