A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Kourany:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Kourany is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kourany
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Kourany Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Kourany, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kourany graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Kourany has 33 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
- Westview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Kourany FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Kourany practice?
- Dr. Michael Kourany has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Kourany practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Internists and Indianapolis Cardiologists.