- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Kozower is Good. Dr. Kozower has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Kozower, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kozower graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kozower has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Millard Fillmore Hospital at Suburban
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kozower accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Univera Healthcare - 19 plans
- Independent Health - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Kozower:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael Kozower practice?
Dr. Michael Kozower practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Buffalo, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Niagara Falls, NY.
See Buffalo Internists and Buffalo Gastroenterologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Miguel Kozower, Dr. Mitch Kozower, Dr. Myles Kozower, Dr. Michal Kozower, Dr. Mickey Kozower, Dr. Miles Kozower