A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Kozower:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Kozower is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Kozower, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kozower graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kozower has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Kozower MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Kozower practice?
- Dr. Michael Kozower has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Kozower practices Gastroenterology near Niagara Falls, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Buffalo, NY and Williamsville, NY.
See Niagara Falls Gastroenterologists.