Learn more about Dr. Michael Kozower:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Kozower is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Kozower, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kozower graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kozower has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kozower accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Independent Health - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Univera Healthcare - 19 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael Kozower practice?
Dr. Michael Kozower practices Gastroenterology near Niagara Falls, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Buffalo, NY and Williamsville, NY.
See Niagara Falls Gastroenterologists.